In case you forgot, Valentine’s Day 2022 is Monday, Feb. 14.
Retailers certainly haven’t forgotten, and many have launched Valentine’s Day-themed collections to celebrate, along with deals.
One great sale is at Coach Outlet, where a collection of handbags is up to 60% off.
Here are five of the best Valentine’s Day collections to shop:
The handbag designer dropped a collection with cute heart print and pink styles that would be great for a date night.
Make sure to order by Feb. 6 at noon for guaranteed delivery by Valentine’s Day.
Here are some of our top picks that are up to 60% off:
- Georgie Shoulder Bag
- Medium Id Zip Wallet With Diary Embroidery
- Small Town Bucket Bag In Signature Canvas With Heart Petal Print
- Dempsey Tote 22 In Signature Jacquard With Stripe And Coach Patch
- Klare Crossbody In Colorblock Signature Canvas
The French cookware brand has a full Valentine’s Day collection to help you cook a romantic dinner for two.
Here’s what’s a part of the collection:
- L’Amour Collection Soup Pot
- L’Amour Collection Mini Cocotte
- Round Dutch Oven with Light Gold Heart Knob
- L’Amour Collection Mug
- Heart Cocotte
If you want to give your special someone something sparkly, the jewelry retailer didn’t disappoint with its latest collection.
Here are some gifts to shop for your partner (or yourself):
- Padlock and Heart Jewelry Gift Set
- Sparkling Wishbone Heart Ring Set
- Freehand Heart Necklace and Earring Set
- Sparkling Pink Heart Wishbone Ring Set
The popular women’s retailer has a collection that will ship on time if you order by 5 p.m. on Feb. 6.
Here are some collections with price points to shop:
The famous NYC-based bakery has a Valentine’s Day collection full of treats available for delivery. Desserts include its famous decadent layer cakes and bite-sized truffles.
Order by Feb. 10 to get it on time.
Here are some dessert bundles to shop:
RELATED STORIES ABOUT RETAIL AND SHOPPING:
The best fire pits to buy in 2022, according to reviews
Apple iPad vs. Samsung Galaxy: Which is the better tablet?
I spent a month wearing Amazon’s discount clothes and found some hidden gems
Please subscribe now and support the local journalism YOU rely on and trust.
Nicolette Accardi covers the online shopping industry, writing about commerce, daily deals and tips. She can be reached at [email protected]. Follow her on Twitter: @N_Accardi.